Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peter Garretts Head Revisited

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:33:45 -0500 (EST)

--0-1003628626-1042860825=:19655

Greetings Powdertribe,

     Picture the pate of our fearless friend blown up the size of a VW BEETLE - it's been a week to remember. We finally got the DVD up and running in our school's auditorium, complete with massive sound system and a 25 foot square screen. I took the kids down for bit of fun and we were all blown away. (Forgotten Years still moves me to tears.) Of course the kids clamoured for the D & D stuff - it is SO awesome after all - and the whole thing was a learning experience none of us will soon forget, and and are likely to repeat (for credit!) next week.

     If any of you workers do make it up here to the northern plains for the summer (as per the rumours) maybe we'll sneak a peak eh. The stage is plenty big for even the most enthusiastic movers and shakers. It's larger than life, but littler than live, if you know what I mean. Course you do - you're Powderworkers!

Blest weekend all,

bruce in calgary

"the new world is not as strong and the testing ground is near"

--0-1003628626-1042860825=:19655

<P>Greetings Powdertribe,</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Picture the pate of our fearless friend blown up the size of a VW BEETLE - it's been a week to remember. We finally got the DVD up and running in our school's auditorium, complete with massive sound system and a 25 foot square screen. I took the kids down for bit of fun and we were all blown away. (Forgotten Years still moves me to tears.) Of course the kids clamoured for the D &amp; D stuff - it is SO awesome after all - and the whole thing was a learning experience none of us will soon forget, and and are likely to repeat (for credit!) next week.</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If any of you workers do make it up here to the northern plains for the summer (as per the rumours) maybe we'll sneak a peak eh. The stage is plenty big for even the most enthusiastic movers and shakers. It's larger than life, but littler than live, if you know what I mean. Course you do - you're Powderworkers!</P>
<P>Blest weekend all,</P>
<P>bruce in calgary</P>
--0-1003628626-1042860825=:19655--