Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Need Help copying VCDs

Beth Curran bcurran@columbus.rr.com
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 16:47:12 -0500

Um...the list in general WOULD find this advice helpful, or at least the
Beth part of the list.....

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of W. Chris Graham
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 3:43 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Need Help copying VCDs

Please give me some help copying the VCDs I said I would!

I asked a while back, and someone recommended CloneCD.  Unfortunately, I
just
had an absolutely horrendous month at work (plus Christmas obligations),
and
the trial period expired before I could burn even one disc!

I felt lousy enough leaving making the copies this long, and now I face
needing
to find another means to copy them, which could take another while!

Hopefully with your help, I can get on the fast track and get these done
for
the poor people that I owe them to, and I won't feel like such a heel
anymore.

Please reply directly to me and remove [Powderworks] from the subject
line, so
that I can be sure to find the mail when it comes in.  If you feel the
list in
general could use the advice too, of course also copy it to the list.

Bear in mind that for the next few months I absolutely can't buy any
software
unless it is extremely cheap, and that I have no other use for CD
burning
software than to fulfull my promise.

I tried using the software that came with my burner (which is what I
thought I
was going to be able to do), but strangely I burned a coaster with
almost
nothing on it.

Thank you for whatever help you can provide, and thank you to the folks
who
burned discs for me!

Viva les Oils!

Chris