Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Midnight oilŽll never walk alone

URDAIBAI ekourdaibai@euskalnet.net
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:40:14 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C2D8FE.BE40B640

I write you from the Basque Country, I=B4m a Midnight Oil=B4s fan from =
18 years ago. When I was 15 years oil I heard the first song from the =
Oils and inmediately take that like a personal drug for myself. I have =
all of their records and it=B4s for my a precious material for my.

I Know now the decision of Peter Garret and I respect him. 25 years =
making the best rock and roll that I never heard. Oils in Spain don=B4t =
have been in the commercial radios, not in tv too, the arrive us like =
and paranormal talk from the Australian desert, like telepatia.=20

We (we are many here) love the music with something to say, music with =
intention to change this beatifull and wild world, the music with human =
feelings music that answer the questions and ask new questions, music to =
be strong against the inperialism, and the economic globalitation.

We fell like and son without fathers for a while. Peter, we will =
remenber forever and we will be waiting for your return. The way you has =
made is not way for freedom.=20

Martin, Gary, Bones, Rob and Jim,  please return soon with something =
like "Capricornia"

Yours sincerely, a member of a little country in this beatifull and wild =
Europe salute you.

Ah.............................. STOP THE WAR!

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C2D8FE.BE40B640

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I write you from the Basque Country, I=B4m a Midnight Oil=B4s fan =
from 18 years=20
ago. When I was 15 years oil I heard the first song from the Oils and=20
inmediately take that like a personal drug for myself. I have all of =
their=20
records and it=B4s for my a precious material for my.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I Know now the decision&nbsp;of Peter Garret and I respect him. 25 =
years=20
making the best rock and roll that I never heard. Oils in Spain don=B4t =
have been=20
in the commercial radios, not in tv too, the arrive us like and =
paranormal talk=20
from the Australian desert, like telepatia. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We (we are many here) love the music with something to say, music =
with=20
intention to change this beatifull and wild world, the music with human =
feelings=20
music that answer the questions and ask new questions, music to be =
strong=20
against the inperialism, and the economic globalitation.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We fell like and son without fathers for a&nbsp;while. Peter, we =
will=20
remenber forever and we will be waiting for your return. The way you has =
made is=20
not way for freedom. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Martin, Gary, Bones, Rob and Jim,&nbsp; please return soon with =
something=20
like "Capricornia"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yours sincerely, a member of a little country in this beatifull and =
wild=20
Europe salute you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ah.............................. <FONT size=3D5>STOP THE =
WAR!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>