Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re:Hypothetical tribute Album

mbachelo@att.net mbachelo@att.net
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:21:07 +0000

Quote from Bruce Robertson <the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca>

We'd do a reggae version of "Put Down That Weapon," mon.

Bruce - I can hear this in my head! I think it would work well as a reggae
song, and I am not even that big a fan of reggae!

As for my hypothetical song, since Bullroarer would already be on the
disc, "Now or Never Land", With rights to reserve "Written in the heart". To
bad I don't play the guitar (Although I have tried to teach myself a couple
times - Come to think of it my schedule might allow me to start trying it
again)

Michael