Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Vote for the Oils (and get a free guide)

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:07:46 EST

--part1_134.1b3f42d6.2b83c262_boundary

Zagat's is in the process of collecting votes for its first music guide. If
you vote on 5 or more albums, you can get a free guide when it's published.
AND "Diesel and Dust" is among those being considered. Unfortunately from our
perspective, it's the only Oils album on the list (no write-in nominations,
as far as I can tell), but at least they're still in the running.
So get over to <A HREF="www.zagat.com">www.zagat.com</A> and get to (Powder)work!

--part1_134.1b3f42d6.2b83c262_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial"=20=
LANG=3D"0">Zagat's is in the process of collecting votes for its first music=
 guide. If you vote on 5 or more albums, you can get a free guide when it's=20=
published.<BR>
AND "Diesel and Dust" is among those being considered. Unfortunately from ou=
r perspective, it's the only Oils album on the list (no write-in nominations=
, as far as I can tell), but at least they're still in the running. <BR>
So get over to <A HREF=3D"www.zagat.com">www.zagat.com</A> and get to (Powde=
r)work!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_134.1b3f42d6.2b83c262_boundary--