Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC:I'm a snowplow, I must now plow on

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:06:51 +1100 (EST)

--0-1098412060-1045523211=:45129

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is ok following the snow storms, and ice storms.

We got lucky here, in North-West Illinois.  Snow went south-east, and all we ended up with was a dusting.  Figures, just when we got snowmobile.  We were waiting all day on Friday, woke up Saturday, and no snow.  And today, I don't even trust our lagoon, because it was sunny, and I am not sure how thick is the ice now.

But today, I am not going to complain about "no snow", because driving in it is not much fun.

Hope everyone is safe, wish we could take all that snow, and send it to our mates in Australia to help with drought, and wild fires...

Lina

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mobile
- Exchange IMs with Messenger friends on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile phone.
--0-1098412060-1045523211=:45129

<P>Hello everyone,</P>
<P>Hope everyone is ok following the snow storms, and ice storms.</P>
<P>We got lucky here, in North-West Illinois.&nbsp; Snow went south-east, and all we ended up with was a dusting.&nbsp; Figures, just when we got snowmobile.&nbsp; We were waiting all day on Friday, woke up Saturday, and no snow.&nbsp; And today, I don't even trust our lagoon, because it was sunny, and I am not sure how thick is the ice now.</P>
<P>But today, I am not going to complain about "no snow", because driving in it is not much fun.</P>
<P>Hope everyone is safe, wish we could take all that snow, and send it to our mates in Australia to help with drought, and wild fires...</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Lina</P>