Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Feelings and Thoughts

Tom Spencer tr_espen@yahoo.com.au
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:38:19 +1100 (EST)

Dear Powderworkers,

Beautiful, touching stuff. It's so lovely to read your
thoughts about the Oils. I've been re-discovering
'Breathe' over the last few days, from  the uncertain,
quavering parts of 'Underwater', (which several people
at Aus. youth network 'Triple J' didn't recognise as
an Oils song at first) to the roaming but determined
'Star of Hope'-'Sign on the hill says it's judgment
day'. Arr-chee-wa-wa! Serious stuff. Back to study.

Tom Spencer.

=====
God knows it's been fun.
         - 'Feeding Frenzy', by the late Midnight Oil  (1977-2002)

I disown any ads associated with this email.

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send some online love this Valentine's Day.