Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Away...

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:01:34 -0500 (EST)

--0-963860543-1045177294=:26012

Hello Powder-tribe,

I sure do miss the Oils. Struck me last night driving home just how much better a place the world was with the Oils in it - intact - as a band. I've felt compelled lately to hang pictures all over my classroom, and find myself quoting Oils lyrics in response to everything. Must be having a flashback...

Hope you're all well.

bruce in calgary

--0-963860543-1045177294=:26012

<P>Hello Powder-tribe,</P>
<P>I sure do miss the Oils. Struck me last night driving home just how much better a place the world was with the Oils in it - intact - as a band. I've felt compelled lately to hang pictures all over my classroom, and&nbsp;find myself quoting Oils lyrics in response to everything.&nbsp;Must be having a flashback...</P>
<P>Hope you're all well.</P>
--0-963860543-1045177294=:26012--