Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Good VHS of Oils Performances

mbachelo@att.net mbachelo@att.net
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:07:35 +0000

Greetings all!

I have been working lately with my DVD-R recorder and have digitized a couple
VHS programs and Made DVD's out of them. I have been pretty happy with the
results.

It would not be very difficult to make some good quality Oils VHS into DVD.
I'd be a bit leary of doing to it to commercial releases, but I would like to
see how well I could translate the "Oils on the water"  show or the "Capitol
Theater" Show to DVD.

There was some discussion earlier about theese shows being commercially
released on DVD. I have not seen or heard anything relating to these shows
being released on DVD - and frankly, any commercial release would blow my
pathetic attempts out of the water...

SO, to that end I am looking for High Quality VHS of Midnight Oil (Especially
the Goat Island and Capitol Theater) I live in the U.S. and would prefer NTSC,
but I think I have a way of getting PAL into the computer, so a High Quality
PAL tape would be better than a low quality NTSC tape. I can send banks and
postage

Any takers would get also get a DVD of the shows for their efforts!

Once the shows are translated to DVD we can see if there are enough DVD
recorders to make a tree posible!

Sound like a good idea? Anyone want to help me?

Michael.