Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] NMOC Warning : Political drivel content.... Impeach the Pres,

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:05:36 +0100

> 3.  Don't post it unless you can apply Oils lyrics to
> it.  And NO, you can't apply US Forces lyrics to every
> US policy/actions you deem inappropriate.

"US Forces give the nod..." ;-)

OK, another one then, but from the Kinks:

"I don't feel safe in this world no more
I don't wanna die in a 'nucular' war <--- [Thank, Lina!]
I wanna sail away to a distant sure and make like an apeman"

But wait? Isn't George "Warlike" Bush an apeman himself? Yes, I remember
that he was! (I am referring to the website "Bush or Chimp", which sadly
is no more.)

/Bjorn