Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] These boots are made for screamin'....

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:01:02 -0800

Daz writes:

> I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a boot with
> Scream in Blue on it?

Well, here are three that I know of:

The Palace, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 31 Mar 84
  Outside World / Knife's Edge / Lucky Country
  Short Memory / Written in the Heart
  Shipyards of New Zealand / No Time For Games
  US Forces / Somebody's Trying to Tell Me Something
  Tin Legs and Tin Mines / Read About It
  Scream In Blue / Power and the Passion
  Don't Wanna Be the One / (Charlie McMahon didge solo)
  Wedding Cake Island / Only the Strong / Stand In Line

Montezuma Hall, SDSU, San Diego, CA, USA, 01 Apr 84
  Outside World / Only the Strong / Brave Faces
  Written in the Heart / Short Memory / Shipyards of New Zealand
  Somebody's Trying to Tell Me Something / Tin Legs and Tin Mines
  US Forces / No Time for Games / Scream In Blue / Read About It
  Power and the Passion / Don't Wanna Be the One / Emu
  Wedding Cake Island / Stand In Line

El Mocambo Club, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 05 Apr 84
  (Intro) / Outside World / Knife's Edge / (Talk)
  Run By Night / US Forces / Short Memory / No Time For Games
  Somebody's Trying to Tell Me Something
  Tin Legs and Tin Mines / (Talk) / Stand In Line / Armistice Day
  Power and the Passion / Scream In Blue / (Talk) / Koala Sprint

Toronto is definitely acoustically superior to the first two.
Contact me off-list and we can work out how to get it to you.

	Andy