Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Website is down

Powdworker@aol.com Powdworker@aol.com
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:34:58 EST

--part1_1a5.fc8ee3a.2b6dddd2_boundary

As of now (Saturday evening HITS), both sites are back up. PG's most recent
Australia Day speech from last weekend is up on the PG site under "latest
news."

regards,
Patty in Maryland

In a message dated 2/1/2003 7:57:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oils@eqsystems.co.uk writes:

> Well, they do both point to the same IP, so they're clearly both on the
> same server.

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">As of now (Saturday evening HITS), both sites are back up. PG's most recent Australia Day speech from last weekend is up on the PG site under "latest news."<BR>
<BR>
regards,<BR>
Patty in Maryland<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 2/1/2003 7:57:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, oils@eqsystems.co.uk writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Well, they do both point to the same IP, so they're clearly both on the<BR>
same server.<BR>
<BR>
-----Original Message-----<BR>