Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MNOC:Free trip to Oz in echange for sperm!

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 03:09:48 MST 2003

This sounds like The HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy to me!

(In the fifth book called "Mostly Harmless" Arthur Dent earns first class
tickets on interstellar flights in exchange for sperm donations since he is
the only known male of his species in tha known universe and he end up
becoming a father of a girl named "Random" so think twice before accepting
this offer...)

/Herman