Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oily earworms?

ALEXEI alexeis at usa.net
Sun Dec 14 23:32:19 MST 2003

"Yes, I know, this is the end of the beginning..."

"Beth Curran" <bcurran at columbus.rr.com> wrote:

Sitting here copying for my part of the Oils Live tree (2/3 done and
counting..damn, this is boring).  Anyway, I've got a miserable earworm
problem today.  (Earworm - piece of a song you can't get out of your
head, the worst one in Western civilization undoubtedly being "It's a
Small World").  It's the chorus of "Waiting for Superman" by the Flaming
Lips, which I heard on the radio and now am seemingly powerless to rid
myself of.  Are there any earworms in the Oils songs? - Beth