Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Re: Worst Oil Song (ESM DEFENSE)

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se
Fri Dec 12 05:26:27 MST 2003

I too love E&S&M! Much for the same reasons that Michael described so
well.

If you asked me some years ago, I would have said that DAD and BSM are
my two favourite Oil albums, closely followed by E&S&M and 10-1. But
today I wonder if not E&S&M is my number one... Yes, I think so. But of
course DAD and BSM are up there too!
All albums are so different, and that is the main reason why I love
Midnight Oil.

/Bjorn