Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] The Worst Midnight Oil Song

Jim Macdonald jsmacdonaldjr at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 12:31:45 MST 2003

God we are diverse.  Concrete and Sins of Omission are two of my favorite songs of
the entire Midnight Oil opus.  Concrete was on my top 5, and sins of omission is
amazing to me.  I also love them both lyrically, but it's the music...rather helter
skelter in their melodies, and yet anthemic all the same.  I like that tension
between punk and idealism.

Jim