Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Goat Island and Capitol DVD

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski at kpmg.ca
Tue Dec 9 13:06:51 MST 2003

You can also check out various players by a cheapo maker called
Apex...typically sold in Wal*Mart, Futureshop (for you Americans check out
BestBuy), and I think even Zellers on occasion...they play just about
everything made today except for DivX/XVid...non region specific...even
fairly compliant with -RW media....

-Garrett

Garrett Hachkowski :: Application Support-National Shared Services-T&KM KPMG
LLP :: Commerce Court West :: Toronto, Ontario M5L 1B2 :: Canada ::
1.416.777.8887 :: GHachkowski at kpmg.ca