Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Current listening

Pew117 at aol.com Pew117 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 21:31:11 MST 2003

Currently in the CD player:

Johnny Marr and the Healers - Boomslang
Sailing to Philadelphia - Mark Knopfler
Afro Celts - Seed
Seven Worlds Collide - Neil Finn
and...just for the season - Christmas Cocktails from the Ultra Lounge
Collection (it's a hoot)
Real Thing is currently in the boom box.

On a slightly different subject, I had the sad fortune to part with my car
this week, thanks to an accident on an icy patch of road on the way to work last
Wed. (a few bruises and aches, but I'm ok.) So - now I am looking for a
slightly used car and assuming that I will be upgrading to a radio/CD player. As
fun as this could be, it's also distressing to someone who has nearly twenty
years of self-made tape mixes, which I still enjoy playing on a regular basis.
(and some of them truly rock!)

I'll be making CD mixes after I manage a new computer upgrade (another
story...) but would like to know if any of you have dealt with this issue. E-mail me
off list if you have any ideas. And if this is the only problem I have this
week, well, I consider myself to be very lucky indeed!!

Peace,
Jennifer