Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Memoribilia

Glitch sena.reisenweaver at verizon.net
Fri Dec 5 20:37:19 MST 2003

I¹ve found the best source of memorabilia is this list itself.  From time to
time people have stuff to trade and I have gotten posters, b-sides,
T-shirts, etc. over the years from other Œworkers.
E-bay sometimes has stuff pop up.
Other than that, there aren¹t any hard and fast sources of stuff.

Oh, and I¹m listening to Seal and No Doubt.
-Glitch

got your last meal filled up with pesticide
hamburger chain third world infanticide
got robot car your job will disappear
it's called the politics of a brand new year
some say that's progress i say that's cruel

--midnight oil