Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No Mans Land / FTP

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:14:00 +0800

Speaking of FTP servers, I recently upgraded my PC, and consequently have a
lot more space for the ftp.

The details, for those who've forgotten, are as follows:

scmods.serveftp.net
Username: powderworks
Password: truganini

Remember that this is only available when I am online (which is several
hours a day, particularly in the evening Perth time which is GMT +8).

I am not entirely sure whether the firewall I installed with my new system
is blocking people out of the ftp or not...  it shouldn't be, but then I
haven't had anyone connect in a week either...  So if in the next 24 hours
or so you do manage to get through, drop me a quick email.  Don't email if
you can't connect, as that could just mean I'm not online.

And as for No Man's Land, I still think it's a great song!

jeff...