Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] No Mans Land / FTP

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:05:59 +0200

>   The Oils had fuck all to do with this song and were
>   pissed off that it was promoted as the last ever Oils
>   song... They did not write it, they only sang on it and
> Rob did some percussion and there maybe 1 Oils
> guitar over dub.   Though it's hardly the Oils at all..

So when was this song recorded? Before Garrett's departure?

Is this song available on any ftp server, perhaps? However, I would like
someone to give an address to a working ftp server with Oils songs.
There are some b-sides - and "No man's land" if possible - I'd like to
download, so I can make a cd-r consisting of the [nearly] complete
Midnight Oil discography as mp3!

/Bjorn