Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 10 years already! Clayoquot Sound Protest

Dave Schultz dschultz29@hotmail.com
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:31:18 -0400

*Cough!*
"The hip sucked on that tour..."

Now, I'm not a slavish fan, they've gone way down Trouble at the Henhouse,
but pray tell, how do you figure the Hip sucked on the first ARA tour? Cuz
even today they are a force to be reckoned with live, and certainly with
Fully Completely they were right at the peak of their recorded glory and had
a ton of live energy.
Were you never a fan to begin with? I just have to know...

Cheers,
Dave