Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] These Should Not Be Forgotten Years

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:33:37 +1200

Well, not really.  Blossom & Blood is explicitly about Hiroshima, but Progress is about companies trashing the environment to make a buck and Hercules is about French nuclear testing in the Central Pacific (which is why its original title was 'Ode to the Rainbow Warrior.')  Pictures, I dunno, I can't stand the song, so it's been so long since I've listened to it that I can't remember what it's about.

BJ

---
Hyvää ilta lintuseni,
Hyvää ilta kultaseni,