Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Withdrawal

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:42:40 -0500

Anyone else having major Oils withdrawal right now?  Geez this sucks!!  I'm
at the point where it doesn't matter how many bootlegs I listen to, how many
songs I play on my guitar, or how many times I listen to the shows I was
at...it just doesn't help me feel better about the fact that I won't be
seeing them live again.  I knew a person could have bad withdrawal from
drugs, but who knew you could have this bad of withdrawal from a band!?
Ok...I will quit complaining (and procrastinating...haha) and chuck on yet
another bootleg to try and lift my spirits.

Heidi

'Put down that weapon or we'll all be gone,
I must know something to know it's so wrong'
                    -Midnight Oil