Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No more procrastination....

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:55:32 EDT

--part1_39.37407685.2bd18804_boundary

In a message dated 4/17/2003 7:14:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca writes:

> Got the paper on the Oils back tonight. My prof liked it and gave me double
> credit  (2 of the 4 assignments!) Handed in the other big one tonight. So
> I'm done except for a very short lesson plan to post this w/e. Heavy
> sigh...

You're bringing back memories here.  When I was in college, some 30
years ago, I was so into the Who that I did a couple papers on them,
including one on their rock opera "Tommy."  I got a pretty good grade,
but what was cool was that my professor added some comments that he
prefaced with "as a fellow listener" and then he gave me his interpretation
of what happens to Tommy at the end (which was different from mine,
and over time seems to be the more accepted outcome of the story).
He didn't knock any points off my grade though, which was cool.

Mike

--part1_39.37407685.2bd18804_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 4/17/2003 7:14:39 PM Pacific Daylig=
ht Time, the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Got the paper on the Oils back=20=
tonight. My prof liked it and gave me double credit&nbsp; (2 of the 4 assign=
ments!) Handed in the other big one tonight. So I'm done except for a very s=
hort lesson plan to post this w/e. Heavy sigh... <BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
You're bringing back memories here.&nbsp; When I was in college, some 30 <BR=

years ago, I was so into the Who that I did a couple papers on them, <BR>
including one on their rock opera "Tommy."&nbsp; I got a pretty good grade,<=

but what was cool was that my professor added some comments that he<BR>
prefaced with "as a fellow listener" and then he gave me his interpretation<=

of what happens to Tommy at the end (which was different from mine, <BR>
and over time seems to be the more accepted outcome of the story).<BR>
He didn't knock any points off my grade though, which was cool.<BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_39.37407685.2bd18804_boundary--