Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Powderworks Content

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:04:16 -0400

--=====================_259845848==_.ALT

Powderworks -- Discussion of the music and politics of Midnight Oil

p.s.  the caps lock is on the right side of the keyboard - just click to
disengage it.

At 11:39 PM 4/15/03 -0400, Jonathan & Julie Hart wrote:
>PLEASE TAKE THIS DISCUSSION TO POWDERPOLITICS!!!!!!
>
>EVERYONE!
>THAT MEANS YOU!  AND YOU!  YEAH, YOU WITH THE T-SHIRT!

--=====================_259845848==_.ALT

p.s.&nbsp; the caps lock is on the right side of the keyboard - just
click to disengage it.<br>
At 11:39 PM 4/15/03 -0400, Jonathan &amp; Julie Hart wrote:<br>
POWDERPOLITICS!!!!!!<br>
EVERYONE!<br>
THAT MEANS YOU!&nbsp; AND YOU!&nbsp; YEAH, YOU WITH THE T-SHIRT!<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu<br>
[<a href="mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu" eudora="autourl">mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu</a>]
On Behalf Of Kate Parker<br>