Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Fwd: The war ... not funny

Alister Thomas a_thomas@bigpond.net.au
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 21:33:08 +1000

At 07:26 AM 10/04/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>At least the author failed to uncover that the next step in our world
>domination is to invade Australia in order to dominate the vegemite market.

... and point out that the only people who seem to get their backs up over
these sorts of allegations are... yup, you guessed it - Americans!!!

Let's face it - America's economy is going to *collapse* if they don't
start another war - that part of it isn't particularly difficult to figure out.

Alister