Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Procrastination Club

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 21:01:54 -0400

Dave Schultz wrote:
Though I did manage to complete and email off my final GIS lab paper (6
pages), I have a 20-page term paper supposedly due tomorrow....ahem....managed
to score an extension until Monday.&nbsp; Which is why, of course, I'm
reading my email &amp; writing everybody in my address book, some of whom
haven't heard from me in months!
of Scream In Blue, with the vol cranked to 20.&nbsp; Once I've been rendered
deaf enough, then I can write ok for awhile, until it wears off and necessitates
another dose.