Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Gaia project

Jérémie Mandonnet jeremie.mandonnet@mnh.fr
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:54:56 +0200

------=_NextPartTM-000-b1cc4b9e-86d2-49f5-98e6-d7fbc4d1246e

--------------3BEA392D83ED5CEF5D13DBCD

I received my copy of The Gaia Project yesterday.
A great compilation of world music with lot of guests artists.
The CD is dedicated to George Harrison.
Jim Moginie also plays guitar on track 4 : "World" performed by Zucchero
and Anggun.

I am sure that you soon will intend to speak about the Gaia project...

"the ground is not a gift of our ancestors,
they are our children who lend it to us"
Alan Simon introducing Gaia.

"I cannot prevent myself from forming the wish so that
-No Man's Land- does not remain the last title interpreted
by this determining group"
Alan Simon talking about his meeting with Midnight Oil.

Jeremie.

-ps: excuse my errors in the translation please!

Nathan Arrowsmith a =E9crit :