Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Politics - better place to discuss it

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:35:04 +0800

At 26-09-02 09:20 AM +1000, Matt wrote:

>I Agree with Pete, but i also believe there is a separate "oils politics"
>list that has been set up. I assume that everyone that wants to discuss
>and hear about politics is signed up there so why not discuss it there
>where the response will better and welcome. I think it was Jeff that set
>it up, maybe he wouldn't mind posting the link to it again?

just send an email to mailto:powderpolitics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

i don't think anybody's actually used the list yet, but it is there!  i
haven't really been promoting it or anything, but if you think a particular
thread should be on that list, feel free to say so!

nobody outside of Powderworks knows about it, so you can safely assume that
anything you say there will only be seen by members of this list.  and
presumably those who don't want to hear it won't subscribe.

so the only difference between posting here and there is that if you post
it there, you can be confident that everyone receiving it will actually
read it before they delete it!

jeff...