Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Politics - better place to discuss it

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:27:09 +1200

Because I hate yahoo groups, and because there really isn't a whole lot of political discussion around here anyway, except when the oils news gets thin.  As I've said before, political discussions have always been a part of this group, and I see little reason to change that now.  Just ignore it.  That's what I do with concert reports (my particular area of disinterest).  I delete them without reading them.

BJ

---
Today, I heard George Bush say he wanted to go to war against Iraq to pursue justice.

I think George is confusing "pursuing justice" with "making people forget the economy stinks."

Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS