Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Bush in the Sydney Morning Herald

Greg Ralls GregRalls@users.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:08:45 -0400

i believe bush's popularity marks had been slipping dramatically until very recently, when they went slightly up thanks to his recent threats against iraq.

i think al gore will run again, and beat him for real this time!

greg

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Brian Jacobs
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 9:04 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] NMOC: Bush in the Sydney Morning Herald

I found this in the Sydney Morning Herald today (I think it actually appeared in yesterday's print version for those of you with access to that.)  The sub-headline says it well,

"Peace? Justice? George Bush doesn't even know the meaning of the language he uses, writes Bob Ellis. "

The link is http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/09/23/1032734113890.html

Actually, there were a number of articles on Bush.  That man scares the hell out of me.  If he gets reelected, I may not go home.

What's public opinion of him in the US these days anyway (since you can't trust what you see on CNN)?  He's pretty well despised and derided as a cowboy round these parts.

Brian

---
It's the rhythm of the sea
Lost islands of hope
It's the rhythm of the sea
Who will discover you?
     --Midnight Oil "Now or Never Land"

Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS