Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] True confessions/Classic Rarities

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:52:26 -0700 (PDT)

For some unknown reason (probably had to do with a
girl) I got into Kool & the Gang in the mid 70?  I
still have 2 LP's on Vinyl.  Also in the 80's I bought
the "Berlin" Album.  Terrible.  As far as CD's, I've
been pretty good so far.  My worst buy was "The
Rembrants" whatever it was.  Do I get bonus points for
my wife's Donny Osmond?

This got me to thinking, who thinks they have the
rarest, most valuable Vinyl out there?  The best I can
do is Don McLean "American Pie", Iron Butterfly
"In-Gadda-Da-Vida", and Dave Mason "Alone Together".

Randy