Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: your link....

ninas ninajill73@hotmail.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:44:19 -0400

hmm... good idea,

however i'm trying to really learn html  - that's the primary focus of my
project. i'm using the oils as an excuse to create a site. - not to mention,
i'm trying to add web projects to my design portfolio, so i don't think the
webring would satisfy that for me.

thanks for the suggestion, though!

nina