Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Fave's (little MOC)

Lachlan_Kirk@agd.nsw.gov.au Lachlan_Kirk@agd.nsw.gov.au
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:42:11 +1100

Workers

Oils not taken in to consideration:

Favorite Album:
Lou Reed - New York

Favorite Song:
Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil

Favorite album by a female artist:
Marianne Faithful - Broken English

Favorite song by a female artist:
Patti Smith - Land

Favorite Performance by a solo artist:
New York entire album, Lou Reed

Favorite rock song:
Bad Company - Bad Company

Favorite rap/hip-hop song:
I'm Bad - LL Cool J

Favorite country song:
ummmm.  Can't say I listen to any "country" music on purpose.

Favorite metal/industrial/elektronika song:
Somewhere In Time/Believe - Savatage

Favorite "not-so serious" artist:
Madonna

Best music to celebrate to:
hmm.  Something that rocks.  Tyranny - Shadow Gallery maybe.  Subject matter
notwithstanding

Best music after a crappy, crappy day:
Some Floyd.  One of my compilation agro cds, containing classics such as the
Gunnas Get In The Ring, Floyd's What Do You Want From Me, etc etc..you catch my
drift :)

Best music to mellow out to:
Some Paul Kelly, Twin Peaks soundtrack

Most emotional music:
The Wall - Pink Floyd, Tyranny - Shadow Gallery

Best song/album from the 60s or before:
Beggars Banquet - Rolling Stones

70s:
Going For The One - Yes

80s:
Queensryche - Operation: Mindcrime, AC/DC - Back in Black

90s and 00s:
Shadow Gallery - Tyranny

Best Soundtrack:
Twin Peaks, A New Hope (special edition)

Your current "guilty pleasure:"
Bruce Springsteen - The Rising

Name one more song you like that you haven't mentioned yet:
Iron Maiden - Hallowed By Thy Name

best,
Lachlan

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you must
not use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication.  If you have
received this message in error please delete the email and notify the sender.
Web Site

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au