Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Power and the passion quiz

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am not an American but I live in the US at the moment. since I am
sure this fact will not spare me if a terrorist attack should ever
take place in my vicinity I might as well behave like the corrupt,
greedy, self indulgent typical American if I stand to benefit. so,
escrutador, I know the answer to Kate's quiz. $20 in small,
untraceable bills, wired to my account in Caymen and the answer is
yours.

while you are at it, I have another question to you. I do not deny
the role the US played in south/central America. so how come no
south American guerrila group ever launched an attack on the US at
that order of magnitude?

=====
Miron

What happened to this song we once knew so well
Signed promise for moments caught within the spell
I must have waited all my life for this
Moment moment (Yes - Tales from Topographic Oceans)