Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Feeding my curiosity...

Mandonnet Jeremie jeremie.mandonnet@mnh.fr
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:51:40 +0200

Hi again.

Talking 'bout Capitol Theatre VCD, I would like to know what really
happened with the guy from the crowd during Power and the passion?
I cannot clearly see where is he from and what he did on stage.
Can someone enlighten me?

I listened to Scream in blue this week-end (what a great compilation of
live stuff!) and I noted two breaks :
One : Aboriginal chant between only the strong and stars of Warbuton,
Two : short song between progress and beds.
Concerning the second break, I know it does not come from Exxon Protest.

I think of a kind of Dead heart intro with new lyrics.
Can someone enlighten me again?

Jeremie.