Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Jim / Neil Finn tracks on ebay

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:12:55 -0600 (MDT)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0119411032023569_ID

Sorry that link was dead. It should read
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=905511743
Cheers
Stephen

"This is a mad house....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday"