Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (NMOC) Re: These should not be forgotten years

Tony D'Astolfo tonyis@the-loo.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:11:49 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0088_01C25A66.55D5BC70

 Lovely email Kate and I too sat and watched the horror unfold on TV in =
my office next to Dulles Airport and had co-workers who had family in =
the Towers.=20
  After speaking to my Grandfather on Sept. 11 he said it reminded him =
exactly of what happened on Dec. 7. Just because it was a Navy base =
didn't mean it was there for the picking. Please don't forget about the =
189 individuals who perished at the Pentagon, or were they not a part of =
this tragedy because they were in a building that protects our freedoms =
and rights in this country as well as assists with the same in others =
around the world.

"own up to the fact that US actions in the world create the conditions =
which breed and nurture this evil "
  Please. You may as well be one of these folks that say we brought this =
on ourselves and deserve it.=20

  If we don't act now, which 'Western' country is next on their list.  I =
believe we need to rid the world of this terrorist mess and not sit back =
and let it regain momentum. Please don't think for a minute this threat =
is just going to go away, they have not been satiated by their cowardly =
attack on our country.
=20
Tony

  ----- Original Message -----=20