Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: These shall not be forgotten years

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:56:46 -0400

I have a poster from Worker's Memorial Day on my office wall with a picture
of workers at Ground Zero that reads:

Mourn for the Dead, Fight for the Living

I think its an important sentiment to bring away from the various
observances on this solemn day.  I could put lots of scathing political
stuff here along those lines, but there are plenty of opportunities at
other times to do that.

I only hope that in the future this is seen as a day for peace and reflection.

Solace to all,
Kate