Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MTV unplugged VCD

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:09:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

I have finally managed to convert the unplugged show from VHS to VCD
but my copy, recorded during an unplugged weekend many years ago (92
or 93) contains the short version of the show.

If anyone out there has a copy of the complete show (it is about 45
min. long and starts with Feeding Frenzy) in any format and is
willing to get me a copy, it will be appreciated. I tried the FTP
site but no luck.

thanks in advance

=====
Miron

What happened to this song we once knew so well
Signed promise for moments caught within the spell
I must have waited all my life for this
Moment moment (Yes - Tales from Topographic Oceans)