Midnight Oil

Sv: Re: [Powderworks] More non A-Sides

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 19:41:43 +0800

At 09-09-02 01:21 PM +0200, bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se wrote:
>This is a nice topic - and very Oils-related too!
>Before I give my response to it, I'd be grateful if someone can tell WHICH
>SONGS ARE THE SINGLES, a and b sides, on each album. It seems that many
>persons are uncertain about this (see quote below for example).

 From The Dead Heart site (http://www.deadheart.co.uk/):

Blue Meanie: Run By Night
Head Injuries:Cold Cold Change, Back on the Borderline
Place Without A Postcard: Don't Wanna Be The One, Armistice Day
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1: Power and the Passion, Read About It, US Forces
Red Sails In The Sunset:When The Generals Talk, Best of Both Worlds
Diesel And Dust: Dreamworld, Beds Are Burning, Put Down That Weapon, The
Dead Heart
Blue Sky Mining: Blue Sky Mine, Forgotten Years, King of the Mountain,
Bedlam Bridge One Country
Scream In Blue:Beds are Burning (Live), Sometimes (Live)
Earth and Sun and Moon: Truganini, Truganini (12" Remixes), My Country,
Drums Of Heaven, Outbreak Of Love, In the Valley
Breathe: Underwater, Surf's Up Tonight
Redneck Wonderland: White Skin Black Heart, What Goes On, Redneck
Wonderland, Cemetery In My Mind
The Real Thing: The Real Thing

If you want all the B-sides, you'll have to visit the site yourself!!

Therefore, my favourite non-A side songs are just about every other song
from those albums.

jeff...