Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Least favourite Oils album

bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:35:11 +0200

I'd probably choose 'Breathe' too. Not as much for the songs as for the CRAP PRODUCTION and sound quality!

Funny thing is, that "Underwater" has always been my favourite track off the album.

Sometimes I prefer 'Breathe' to 'Redneck Wonderland', sometimes I don't.... Depends on the mood I guess.

Another album I've never been a big fan of is 'Place without a Postcard'.

/Bjorn

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se