Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Least favorite Oils tracks

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:10:07 EDT

--part1_70.22878fc8.2aacec7f_boundary

Has to be "Outbreak of Love." Couldn't believe it. Not only were they using
that verboten word in the title, but the soft dreamy quality just didn't
sound like them to me. I suppose this would have been a fine record if put
out by anybody else. But I remember wondering what the heck they were
thinking, if they were just desperately trying to get a hit single, or what.
Same with "Surf's Up." Just didn't seem worthy of them and what had gone
before, in my humble opinion.
P.S. I actually like "Underwater," but it took me a while.

--part1_70.22878fc8.2aacec7f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Has to be "Outbreak of Love." Couldn't believe it. Not only were they using that verboten word in the title, but the soft dreamy quality just didn't sound like them to me. I suppose this would have been a fine record if put out by anybody else. But I remember wondering what the heck they were thinking, if they were just desperately trying to get a hit single, or what.<BR>
Same with "Surf's Up." Just didn't seem worthy of them and what had gone before, in my humble opinion.<BR>
P.S. I actually like "Underwater," but it took me a while.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_70.22878fc8.2aacec7f_boundary--