Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The VCD weeds

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:47:16 +1000

I too, are in a similar position, as i have found it difficult to view the disc as i have limited knowledge with PC's although i do know how to use
the burner.
I should be seeing a friend in the coming weeks who is in the computer business who will no doubt be able to enlighten me, i already have 2 from the
list waiting for copies and will endeavour to have them weeded as soon as i discover how to do it!

Regards,

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

                    "Margaret Benzer"
                    <benzer@mail.mc.maricop        To:     Nathan Arrowsmith
                    a.edu>                         <mrnoisy@iprimus.com.au>
                    Sent by:                       cc:     Powderworks <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        Subject:     Re: [Powderworks] The VCD weeds
                    lorado.edu

                    05/09/2002 07:27 AM

Okay, I admit to being a guilty party on the VCD weed.  I will be getting them
out soon.  It was brought to my attention that the CD-RW I have been using has
a problem.  I haven't had a chance to run a diagnostic yet.  I have a coworker
whom I plan on sweet talking into making some copies for me next week however.
I have to wait for things to slow down in IT before making my request since
classes just started last week and he is busy burning CDs for courses on
campus.  I also have to reburn some CDs I sent to some people already as they
were defective.  Yikes.  Keep an eye on the list for available shows...

Margaret

P.S.  I blame Juno and my father for the virus that infected my sister's
computer.  It has been a bugger cleaning it up, and it was almost four months