Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Kiss That Girl

Kiri W screaminblue88@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:14:09 +0000

Hey,

Not all Oils songs have to be in your face hard driving masterpieces. I like
"Kiss That Girl" It was on the original track listing and I was disappointed
when it didn't turn up on the Oz release. I listen to the live version they
did in 2001 and can't wait to hear it done properly on disc. Why don't you
wait and see how the studio version sounds before bashing it? Course I like
Breathe as well, and we all know how that gets bashed.

Cheers,
KW