Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sony Music website info: European Capricornia & Tour

Ray Maras preciousdesign@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:47:30 +0000

Wow...2 posts in one day!!
That's got to be a record!!

Justin's going to bollocks me for this, but....

     "KISS THAT GIRL!?!?!?!  WHAT the HELL!?!?!  This has gotta be a cover,
     'cause I can't imagine the Oils writing a song with such a banal
title!"

...'lame' was the first word to come to mind when we heard / saw it...
Unfortunately, that view hasn't changed...
any other opinions? Oilman??

R.