Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Parramatta

Featherston David featherstond@epa.nsw.gov.au
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:59:31 +1100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27EDB.7F641C00

Tim

I went to a Parra show during the first lot of Capricornia gigs (September
2001?) and it wasn't the greatest show.  I still intend to go though (the
latest reviews are very positive!)

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim [mailto:timf@zip.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 October 2002 10:40 AM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Parramatta

Hi all,

I was all booked up to see Oils at Manly Leages but I've had to change my
plans, so I'm thinking of going to Parra Leagues. Does anyone have any
opinions about the venue and the type of crowd I can expect. I heard about
a gig they did at Castle hill once that was a little flat due to  the
crowds lack of enthusiasm.

Tim

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of the Environment Protection Authority.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27EDB.7F641C00

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2655.19">
<TITLE>RE: [Powderworks] Parramatta</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Tim</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I went to a Parra show during the first lot of =
Capricornia gigs (September</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>2001?) and it wasn't the greatest show.&nbsp; I =
still intend to go though (the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>latest reviews are very positive!)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>David</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Tim [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:timf@zip.com.au">mailto:timf@zip.com.au</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Tuesday, 29 October 2002 10:40 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: [Powderworks] Parramatta</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi all,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I was all booked up to see Oils at Manly Leages but =
I've had to change my </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>plans, so I'm thinking of going to Parra Leagues. =
Does anyone have any </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>opinions about the venue and the type of crowd I can =
expect. I heard about </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>a gig they did at Castle hill once that was a little =
flat due to&nbsp; the </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>crowds lack of enthusiasm.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Tim</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>_______________________________________________</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Powderworks mailing list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks" =
s</A></FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><B><FONT SIZE=3D2>This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named =
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are =
not the intended recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the =
sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual =
sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Environment Protection =
Authority.</FONT></B></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C27EDB.7F641C00--