Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] European tour cancellation.

Phil Stanton phil@eqsystems.co.uk
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:25:06 -0000

Thanks for rubbing it in guys.
Any chance you could NOT post messages about how good the gigs
are/will be under the subject "Re: European tour cancellation"
... some of us are waiting for any kind of news as to why we've
been shat on from a great height once again, so will read
messages with that subject quite eagerly.

Phil