Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Euro Tour Cancelled

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:06:28 +0100 (BST)

On Oct 24, Matty S wrote:

> This must have just come up i don't know why but go tot he offical site,
> sorry i hate to be the bearer of bad news. I don't know why this has
> happened - again. Maybe its just being put off i don't know. anyone?

This is completely outrageous. I am not just very disappointed, but
completely let down. Happened in 97 too when I had tickets for Dublin.

Personally, I would like to see a video clip on the web-site FROM THE BAND
explaining what the hell is going on.

BTW - I'm now down 45 quid for the tickets (which I hope to have returned)
plus 60 quid for flights which are non-refundable. What a lovely way to
waste money at Christmas.

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk